Saffron is the name for the threads (stigmas) from the Crocus Sativus flower. There are only 3 saffron stigmas for each individual flower, meaning Saffron is considered one of the rarest spices in the world! In fact, it takes over 80,000 blossoms or 240,000 hand-picked saffron stigmas to make a single pound of this popular product. Our high-quality Saffron Ensuring consistent premium quality batches in every single gram!
Saffron is magical spice with the power to promote overall body health; Saffron threads include several natural components that have various uses even as an essential food ingredients or as a magical spice which has been always used as a natural home remedies.Manganese is the main ingredient, as well as vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, iron and vitamin B6. These vitamins and minerals all together play the magical benefits of saffron.
- Our Saffron is a deep, crimson red with fresh stronger red tips, ensuring quality and taste.
- Aroma is always strong and fresh.
- No saffron debris at the bottom of the container. Every leaf is hand-separated with care.
- No other plants mixed in with the red saffron threads.
- Always Flash-Dried and fresh, sourced directly from the original location of the first saffron flower.
- Saffron threads are dry, keeping moisture out of the packaging and prolonging life.